Caprizyme SW is a soil additive which functions both as fertilizer and soil conditioner. These are highly used due to the rich nutrients and high ability to support the growth of the plant. They have a suitable content of nitrogen and potassium, but are much lower in phosphorus than traditional animal manures and the typical N:P:K ratios in chemical fertilizers.
• Improves the microbial content of the soil
• Develops Phosphate Solubilizer and nitrogen fixer, thereby reduces the consumption of chemical fertilizers
• Reduces unusual deficiencies and defects in the soil. lmproves texture and structure of soil, germination of the seed, root formation, flowering and reduces loss of flowers
• Stimulates cell division in the plant and kindles growth in lateral buds
• lncreases yield and quality of the end product
• Induces root formation, reduces leaf fall & fruit fall