Capri Bio Fert contains living cells or latent cells of efficient strains of microorganisms that helps the crop in uptake of nutrients by their interactions with the rhizosphere when applied through seed or soil. They accelerate certain microbial processes in the soil which augment the extent of availability of nutrients in a form easily assimilated by plants.
• They help to get high yield of crops by making the soil rich with nutrients
• Increases the production of plant hormones
• They are cost effective when compared to traditional fertilizers
• Replace chemical nitrogen and phosphorous by 25%
• Activates the soil biologically
• Provides protection against drought and some soil borne diseases
• Restore natural soil fertility